blessed in 1934. Address: 175, Lychakivska str.
The former Roman-Catholic church of the Ostrobrams'ka Virgin Mary is the monumental church in the form of Christian basilica. It was blessed in 1934. After the years of decline the sacral place was renewed as the Church of the Blessed Virgin Mary's Cover. The church is under the care of Fathers-Salesians, who run missionary and educational activity.