Opened in the premises of Ukrainian Medical Society in 3, U. Karmelyuk Street, telephone 76-97-98. Is opened from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Saturday and Sunday are days off). The museum amounts to about 5 thousands exhibits. These are the materials on the history of Lviv Medical University, medical instruments and wares; M. Panchyshyn memorial room can be seen. In "Lvivshchyna" sector two estates and a church are already prepared for exhibiting. "Podillya" sector has the church of 1773 from Sokoliv village, Buchach district, Ternopil' region and the bell-tower from Mo-nastyrys'ka village of the same region. The museum fund collection possesses precious sets of folk clothes and textile, Hutsul tiles and a stove collection (the works of such famous masters as O. Bakhmatyuk, M. Baranyuk, P. Koshak) among them. In the 80-ies there were purchased 200 musical instruments. The museum also has rare manuscripts and incunabula. On the territory of the museum there are organized performances of amateur folklore ethnographic ensembles. The annual folklore ethnographical festivity "From the Folk Sourses" is of great success with the visitors. The museum address is: 1, Chernecha Hora St.; tel.: 71-80-17. The opening hours are: every day, except Monday, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. The State Natural History Museum The State Natural History Museum of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine in Lviv is one of the oldest and richest in scientific naturalistic funds among the museums of Europe. The count W. Dzieduszycki (1825-1899), a well - known zoologist, ethnographer and archaeologist was its founder. The house of the museum* is an architectural relic of the 19th c. (built about 1830 by Wincent Rawski the elder). The oldest in Eu-rope mechanical lift* made in Vienna in the middle of the 19th c. is there. Since 1870 the museum has started to accept some excursions and that year is considered to be its foundation date. The funds of the museum which amount to about 500 thousand museum subjects constitute its basis. Collections and separate natural relics of the world importance are kept there.