The Pharmacy Museum - 2, Drukars'ka Street; tel.: 72-00-41. Opening hours from 9 a.m to 7 p.m.; on Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Founded in 1735 the pharmacy exists in this house since 1775. In 1966 a museum was opened here, reconstructed and extended in 1985. It amounts to over 8 thousand exhibits. The halls of the main building* are decorated with wall paintings of Vienna masters of the early 19th c. with stained-glass windows of the 19th c, sculptural busts of medicians of the past. Ancient crockery, packaging of medicine and prescription registers are kept in oak carved cupboards of the late 17 - early 19th c. In the restored ancient pharmaceutical laboratory there is a collection of rare medicinal herbs. In the restored Renaissance wing of the 17th c. the decorative door leads to the alchemical laboratory. In the basement one can taste medicinal "iron wine".